With the passing of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, (the Dream Act) we are ready, willing and able to assist with the preparation of those forms, to include, but not limited to, the Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Below are some general guidelines for starting the process. Call us today for an appointment.
- First date to file application is August 15, 2012
- Filing Fee is $465.00 for employment work authorization (EAD) otherwise is at no cost.
- If approved, application status is valid for two (2) years; May be renewable for two (2) extra years.
- Moved to the U.S. before your 16th birthday
- Under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Have continuously resided in the U. S. since June 15, 2012 AND at the time of making your request for consideration
- Currently in school OR have graduated OR obtained your G.E. D. OR an honorably discharged veteran of the U. S. Coast Guard OR U. S. Armed Forces
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012 OR your Immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012
- Have NOT been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three (3) or more misdemeanors AND do not pose a threat to the national security or public safety.